With Brett Peters…
65. Parental Leave
65.2 An employee who is not eligible for maternity leave or adoption leave may, in special circumstances, be granted parental leave to care for a child who is under two years of age at the time the leave commences.
65.4 Parental leave is for a period of not more than 52 weeks from the date the leave commenced.
65.5 Parental leave is unpaid leave, and can consist of solely parental leave (unpaid), or a combination of parental, annual and/or long service leave, if the employee has accrued such leave.
Welcome to Bus Express!
Divisional Secretary Chris Preston & Divisional President Gary Way
Subscribe to Bus Express
Dollars and sense at STA
Tell us what is REALLY going to make STA more efficient.
All members will be aware that STA CEO Peter Rowley has done a tour of depots trying to convince drivers to accept changes to the Enterprise Agreement he negotiated with drivers not one year ago - all in the name of "efficiency"....
- Randwick depot happy to see back of M.A.N. buses 16 May, 2013
- Union fee increase 16 May, 2013
- Solidarity for bus drivers today forced to learn new routes on the job 13 May, 2013
- Meet the driver who saved a life 10 May, 2013
- Light rail moves from vision to reality 10 May, 2013