Welcome to the final edition of Bus Express for 2011.
It has been a big year for everyone in the Bus and Tram Division.
We took up our new positions as President and Secretary at an important time for members. With a change of State Government, and a new Award to negotiate, we had to hit the ground running. Read more »
Readers of Bus Express are in the running to win a dream holiday.
The first 500 people who sign up will go into the draw for a free week’s holiday at the RTBU’s beachside retreat at Sussex Inlet. Second prize will be a weekend at Sussex Inlet.
You have to be in it to win it – so sign up now!
Welcome to Bus Express!
Divisional Secretary Chris Preston & Divisional President Gary Way
Subscribe to Bus Express
Dollars and sense at STA
Tell us what is REALLY going to make STA more efficient.
All members will be aware that STA CEO Peter Rowley has done a tour of depots trying to convince drivers to accept changes to the Enterprise Agreement he negotiated with drivers not one year ago - all in the name of "efficiency"....
- Randwick depot claims basketball glory in hotly contested tournament 13 June, 2013
- Division calls for more bus security amid racist attacks 12 June, 2013
- Some interesting lessons from A Current Affair 4 June, 2013
- Brisbane scraps 9 bus routes 3 June, 2013
- Chris and Gary on Bus Express TV 30 May, 2013