The State Budget contained funding for a number of bus and tram projects, but this investment will be wasted if there are not enough workers to run services.
RTBU (NSW) Secretary Alex Claassens said 350 jobs were being cut to ‘back office’ staff in transport agencies, but the State Government had not announced any new front-line service positions. Read more »
Welcome to Bus Express!
Divisional Secretary Chris Preston & Divisional President Gary Way
Subscribe to Bus Express
Dollars and sense at STA
Tell us what is REALLY going to make STA more efficient.
All members will be aware that STA CEO Peter Rowley has done a tour of depots trying to convince drivers to accept changes to the Enterprise Agreement he negotiated with drivers not one year ago - all in the name of "efficiency"....
- Randwick depot happy to see back of M.A.N. buses 16 May, 2013
- Union fee increase 16 May, 2013
- Solidarity for bus drivers today forced to learn new routes on the job 13 May, 2013
- Meet the driver who saved a life 10 May, 2013
- Light rail moves from vision to reality 10 May, 2013