The Bus Division currently has several disputes running in the areas of sick leave and uniform issue at Willoughby depot.
Willoughby delegate Alan Burke is working with the union officials from Redfern to ensure that STA meet their obligations and treat drivers in a fairer manner.
Mr Burke said that for some reason depot management are being unusually harsh when implementing their policies when dealing with these issues.
The union finds this unacceptable and is commited to fighting for decent treatment of members every step of the way.
Welcome to Bus Express!
Divisional Secretary Chris Preston & Divisional President Gary Way
Subscribe to Bus Express
Dollars and sense at STA
Tell us what is REALLY going to make STA more efficient.
All members will be aware that STA CEO Peter Rowley has done a tour of depots trying to convince drivers to accept changes to the Enterprise Agreement he negotiated with drivers not one year ago - all in the name of "efficiency"....
- Randwick depot happy to see back of M.A.N. buses 16 May, 2013
- Union fee increase 16 May, 2013
- Solidarity for bus drivers today forced to learn new routes on the job 13 May, 2013
- Meet the driver who saved a life 10 May, 2013
- Light rail moves from vision to reality 10 May, 2013